Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pelican in the zoo


Pelican in the zoo
Originally uploaded by suepslew
I haven't been to the zoo in ages! To see the pelican makes me think of home when we are surrounded by seas. The beaches are calling me, my dear Pelican :-)
I wish my son could see the real beaches one day. It is sad that we only have freshwater lakes here. Otherwise, I would convert my little boy into a beach buff!
He is such a tease now. Throwing people some flirtatious smiles. Like it or not, this little boy is a lady killer. A walk in the fresh produce section of our grocery market will always attract 3 to 4 little girls who stopped and say hi to Deion. He is so funny. Not knowing how to talk yet, but flirting already! said his grandma.
I wish my dad and family could see him in real person one day. Perhaps next year when things are better financially. Our first year as parents have thrown off some of our expenses! No worries... I don't think we are the only parents in the world who had done that!

No comments: