Thursday, April 10, 2008

Refreshing spring has SPRUNG!!

How weather affects a person is beyond wonders. SAD or Seasonal Affect Disorder is just too scientific for some strange behaviors that one encounter sometimes. I just prayed that spring quickly arrives here this year. They say the groundhog prediction said that lady spring will kiss the ground early but we are sailing into the mids of April!! Oh come on.... I want to see flowers blooming again and the smell of fresh grasses on lawns. Winter has just managed to kill it's nostalgic values on me. Snow is not that romantic anymore - who am I kidding?! I am sure baby Deion would like to get out too. Poor kid. After an ordeal at the Children's hospital just 2.5 weeks ago because of a suspected meningitis case, he has not been sleeping too good. That means I am sleep deprived too. Who needs another grouchy mommy on this face of earth ?? I just want baby Deion to get back on his regular routine. Perhaps some cool and fresh scent of spring will do him good. Oh Lady Spring!!! I do hope you heard my cries.....

No comments: