Friday, July 22, 2005

Hard to work today

Lazy Friday is what I call today. Just like the bisons in the picture that Emilie sent from France more than a month ago. That just reminds me that I have not reply her email since coming back from D.C. Downstairs, about 80 kids are screaming and kicking. I don't understand why they have to have these kids coming to the university to play during summer time. Have they forgotten that people work here? To think that these parents pay hundreds of dollars a week to send these kids here. I am just surprise why they don't just send them to summer camps. At least, these kids will learn valuable things in the nature, instead of running around on campus ground. It's just crazy. They have been using the conference room next door as lunch room, and the administrators allow it. I don't think the janitors are happy because they have just cleaned the carpet and walls during the spring. How much revenue are they gaining from all these summer uni kids program. I simply do not think that it's worth sacrificing the peace and quiet working environment for the staffs here for anything at all. I just don't get it. How much of concentration and work can we get from all these noises!?! It is Friday afternoon, and I can't say enough how I would enjoy walking out of here today and dying for a good weekend.

No comments: